
We are having our first snowfall of the season today! I heard the forecast for snow yesterday but didn't really pay too much attention. Well, maybe I should have paid better attention. Then I wouldn't have been completely shocked when the snow began to fall today! The weather channel is calling for a total of 3 to 5 inches here which can devastate the area. Of course now that I don't work in the schools and no longer get snow days, I am happy that it is happening on the weekend and not during the week. Sorry to all of my teacher friends who would have had a snow day had this happened yesterday or on Monday =)
Today is going to be a stay in, get things done around the house kind of day. Maybe I can finish New Moon today!
Rusty loves the snow! He was totally CRAZY this morning playing around in the snow! Now he is out like a light.
No comments:
Post a Comment