Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We are headed to Jamaica!

Yes, yes, it is true, I am actually leaving the country to head to Jamaica! I know shocking right?! Well, I will say that in true me fashion, I am super nervous but the reason for going far out weighs the anxiety. My bestest friend will be getting married and thus our journey to Jamaica to be with her on her wedding day! Laura and I met almost 10 years ago in college and have remained the best of friends ever since. I am so excited to be able to support her and celebrate with her when she gets married. So, wish me luck with this adventure.

Although I am so happy to celebrate with Laura, Jamaica also marks an important time for Brandon and I. Way back in April when we were first faced with the decision of pregnancy versus adoption, we only made one decision. We decided that we wouldn't make that decision until we return from Jamaica. Brandon and I have taken the time to soul search and pray over this decision separately so that when we return, we can bring our thoughts and ideas together to make our final decision. Little did I know how fast that time would fly by! We will return from Jamaica needing to make one of the most important decisions. Of course only God knows what the future will hold. We leave it in His hands for now.

So, off to Jamaica we go..............

1 comment:

Mrs. Haynie said...

I hope you have a fabulous time down there!

Good luck with your decision. I know it is such a difficult one for you both. I hope everything works out with whatever you decide. :)