Thursday, November 24, 2011

Roll Over, Roll Over

Chloe started to roll over the weekend of her Baptism and I have not been able to catch it on video. Well, I finally got a video of her rolling over from front to back. I was not quick enough with the video camera to catch her rolling over from back to front which she did right before this clip begins. We are so proud of our super strong girl!

(We got a new camera which saves videos as .mov which seems to be too large of a file for the blog as I tried to upload the video 4 times.  So, from now on, I will have to upload videos to youtube and provide the link to the video in my blog posts.  To view the video, just click on the link.  If it doesn't work, please let me know.)

http://youtu.be/epxKr1lyOiQ

Chloe started daycare this week and transitioned well into her new setting. I am very grateful that it was more difficult for me than it was for her. After seeing her do so well this week, it is getting easier for me to handle. Michelle, Chloe's daycare provider, had many nice things to say about Chloe when we picked her up yesterday. She thinks we have a future gymnast on our hands! She can't believe how strong Chloe is at such a young age. She was shocked when Chloe first rolled over at her house. She said that Chloe fits in really well and they love to see her smiles, hear her coos and watch her interact with toys and others. I am so thankful that we found such a great place for Chloe!

No comments: