Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's Going to be a Busy Week

After checking many websites and reading many reviews, I have a list of about 8-10 more places to go see in the next couple weeks. We are crossing our fingers that we will find a place that we like and can afford. I'll keep you posted.
In other news, I am planning a birthday party for Rusty, our dog. Don't laugh, it's true. He turns 4 on August 20th. I'm hoping to have 3 of our neighbor dogs, who are Rusty's friends, and their owners over for some playtime for the dogs and a cookout for the owners. I got the invitations yesterday. I'm so excited to have a birthday party for him because he has never had one before. Of course, he is really excited too ;)
For those of you who don't know, I started a new job in June. I left the school system and I am now working at a private clinic. I really like my new job. I value the time that I spent in the school system however, the new job is so much better! I finally feel like a real Speech-Language Pathologist rather than a slave to paperwork and the parents! I am working part time right now but will begin full time in September. Oh yeah, the best part, I have Fridays off. Yup, we work Monday - Thursday. It's pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yeh for the new job! Glad to hear it is going well:)