Last Saturday, May 16
th was a great day! It was more than I could have ever imagined! My Step-Mom Cindy, my Aunt Jeanne and my Aunt Nancy hosted a bridal shower for me at Tuscarora Mills restaurant in
Leesburg. We were in a private party room with a private bar. It was awesome! There were 30 people in total who attended the shower. We had great food, great drinks and even better company! Everyone was extremely generous for which I am truly grateful! Brandon and I spent most of the day yesterday taking all of the gifts that we received out of their packages and washing everything. We then went through our entire kitchen and replaced old and mismatched items with the new as well as make space for all of the wonderful kitchen gifts we received. As of this morning, everything is washed and in it's place! Next task for today is re-do the bathrooms with the new rugs, shower curtain and accessories that we received. On the list for tomorrow, spend the gift cards we received on items that we still need off the registry. It is really exciting to get rid of all of the old college dishes and glasses and replace them with new sets that all match!
My Mom will be hosting another shower for me in NY on July 11
th. I can't wait!
The Hostesses, Cindy, Jeanne and Nancy
The Bridal Party, Liz, Charlotte, Laura, Debbie

Brandon's Mom and my Mom

The favors, personalized M&Ms

"Brandon & Kristina" and "Tie the Knot"
No comments:
Post a Comment