Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bachelorette Party

Then on to Saturday night! My bridesmaids planned an amazing bachelorette party for me! We started out at Debbie's house for some pre-game fun! The girls dressed me in my ensemble for the evening which included a "bride-to-be" crown, a "bachelorette" sash, a flashing "kiss the bride" pin, a shot glass necklace and last but not least (Dad, you may want to skip this last item), a 3-foot giant blow up penis. Yes, that was a good time! All of the girls and many random people at the bars signed "Pete". I also opened many "fun" gifts as well. After leaving Debbie's house, we started out the night at Lakeside Inn to see Ted Garber, our most favorite local musician. He was great and offered us a very warm welcome and lots of fun! This is where the shots began. We left around 11:30 and headed to Jimmy's bar where we were also offered a warm welcome by Jimmy. Laura and I were pulled over to the shot fountain and made to do a shot of Jegermeister (sp?). Yuck! It was horrible. At least I liked the SoCo and lime shots we were doing before. This is were we were given our list of activities to do and Leah was our winner! Liz gave her a strong competition though! After an extremely fun night, it was time to head home. I did not get sick but let's just say, I was fully asleep when I hit the bed ;) Many thanks to Jamie who safely drove us to and from the party! Many thanks to everyone for the awesome party gifts! Many thanks to the wonderful friends that I have!




No comments: