We recently had another productive weekend in Erie. It started on Friday night with an appointment at David's Bridal. I was so excited to have Laura (my Maid of Honor) join us for the weekend. I had my final dress fitting and Laura learned how to bustle my dress. I'm glad that it is her and not me who has to do that! It seemed to be a bit complicated with seven total buttons to bustle. I feel like such a princess in my dress. I cannot wait for Brandon to see me in it!
On Saturday morning, Laura and I headed to my trial hair appointment. I was a bit nervous with not knowing what to expect but it went really well. I was really pleased with the style.
This is a picture of the back:
On Saturday afternoon, Brandon and I met with the priest and went over the readings and format for the ceremony. The last portion of the paperwork asked how we would like to be announced at the end of the ceremony. Traditionally, the priest said he would announce us as "Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Landas." This gave me a little twinge as it has become even more real for which I am so excited. After we finished the paperwork, the priest took us over to the church and walked us through the ceremony. Holy moly, there is so much to remember but he said he would guide us through it! He really is very kind.
We are now getting down to the final details. Brandon and I will be heading to Harrisburg, PA soon to apply for our marriage license. We cannot get up to Erie during courthouse hours and Harrisburg is only an hour and a half away so we will go up on a Friday that we are both off. We have received many response cards in the mail. I get so excited to look through the mail to see if any have come. Thanks to everyone who has responded. Keep them coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment